Artemis Soteira Prayer - The Saving Goddess

A Prayer of Purification and Deliverance 

I implore thee, Most Blessed, Most Pure, Artemis Soteira. 
You who are Most Holy within All Nature. 
You who are the Spirit of Life, Love and Earthly Majesty. 
You who are the bearer of the Silver Bow of the Cosmos. 

Daughter of the King, most Mighty and High. 
Daughter of the Queen, Most Humble and Mild. 
Sister of the Eternal Prince of the Blazing Sun. 
Supreme and Unrestricted you are in All Things and in All that Is. 

I offer you this prayer, may you receive my love in all blessedness. 
I offer you this prayer, in pure heart and in pure mind. 
I offer you this prayer, with unending and faithful adoration. 
Guide me, Protect me, Teach me. 

Empower my spirit with purity and compassion. 
May all wickedness be cast away and all foes turned away by the warmth of my soul. 
Empower my body with both strength and fortitude. 
May ill health not find me nor adversary bring me to surrender. 
Empower my mind with pure sense and keen foresight. 
May no evil thoughts hinder my vision nor cloud my good instinct. 

Grant upon my mortal spirit, Wisdom, Truth and Graciousness. 
Stand with me always, never allowing me to descend beneath your graces. 
Nourish my spirit with your Divine Light, so that I may walk with both virtue and righteousness. 

Lift me to your Divine throne, Most Holy Artemis Soteira. 
Enlist me within your nation, Mighty Savior of All. 
Initiate me within your mysteries, Sacred Virgin of the nighttime Chase. 
Make me worthy of your Divine Splendor. 

May you bestow upon me your Divine favor and Divine Protection. 
Beloved Mother, you who the very Spirit of All that is within Nature, 
I request your aid in the following, (State Request or Petition). 

I implore thee, Pure and Fair, Artemis Soteira, you who are most Holy within All Nature. 
Grant upon me our Divine Favor, and I Shall forever rejoice and glorify your Name. 
Hail to thee, Most Blessed and Most Holy Artemis Soteira. 

A Prayer of Purification and Deliverance. When life has taken a toll, when grief and despair cling to your path, repeat this prayer daily. It is best to repeat this prayer each day for a minimum of nine days. Upon reciting this prayer offer Artemis a pure white candle, burn cedar twigs, fumigating yourself and space with its’ fragrant smoke.

By Kyle Brandon Leite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saint John’s Wort - Summer Solstice Magick

April Horoscope 2026 - By Firewolf

Cornucopia Magick Collection! @Superstitious