Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy New Year!


New Years has always been a time of reflection for myself, and many others.  During this time we reflect on the past year, the mistakes, the lessons we have learned, and the trials and tribulations.  From that, we gain knowledge, not only of our experience sin life, but knowledge of the self. 

The 2013 “motto” here at Superstitious is Out with the Old, and in with the New!  Superstitious has come such a long way in the past few years, at times I feel I am sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation of what’s to come!  I have been so blessed by the ancient Gods of my ancestors, and now begin this year with humbleness, gratefulness, and 100% pure Excitement!

We are working our butts off creating new ideas, and so far our plans for 2013 seem to be piling up.  We are currently working on new products and more exciting events.  Here are a few new happenings you will see here at Superstitious!

Live Private One on One Video Classes and Psychic Consultations

Spring Classes at Celestial Treasure in Coconut Grove

The release of our “Magickal Mist Line”

The release of my new book Firewolf’s Book of Spells, Book One 
in early January published my Llumina press



I want to make a special thank you, to my treasured witch family, 
merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again.